APPLY online using our simple application: wygc.e3applicants.com or visit our website to apply: wygc.org
- B.A. degree in a related field, or AA degree with two years of behavioral health experience, or no degree with four or more years of behavioral health experience.
- Full-time or possible part-time (30 hours minimum). Please review these qualifications carefully before applying.
- Case managers are responsible for treatment planning and coordinating integrated medical and mental health care.
- Able to incorporate group counseling and if qualified individual counseling with cases assigned
- Must be 21 years of age and be able to obtain a DPS fingerprint clearance card. E.O.E.