Full-time and part-time. APPLY online using our simple application: wygc.e3applicants.com or visit our website to apply: wygc.org
- Minimum of four years’ experience/education in providing behavioral health services.
- Provides support to children and adults in the home, school, and the community.
- Assists in the transportation of clients to activities and appointments.
- Work with caring, compassionate co-workers to make a positive difference in your community.
- Must be 21 years of age and be able to obtain DPS fingerprint clearance card. E.O.E.